Who we are
The Workshop is a tech company that develops intuitive software for the online gaming industry. Our motto is to move “Fearlessly Forward” together. Cooperative innovation is at the center of everything we do – from our games, new products and technologies, to how we collaborate and share inspiration with one another.
What we believe
We understand that great ideas come from great people, and great people thrive when they’re trusted to challenge, change, improve, and perfect our products and processes. Our forte lies in the diversity of our skills – and that comes from the diversity of our people.
Our commitment to you
The Workshop is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace, where we all learn together, trust each other, and value collaboration. We welcome candidates of all genders, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, nationality, belief (or lack thereof), and programming language preference. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer a friendly, supportive working environment for all. It’s a place where you can try new ideas, take risks, and enjoy the support to move Fearlessly Forward.
What you'll do
- Manage the overall execution of the roadmap for your group of Products across different regions
- Produce proposals and supporting business cases to justify the ongoing investments in applications and tools
- Lead a team of business analysts ensuring that the team are aligned across the account security and fraud vision and strategic priorities
- Work with stakeholders you will ensure that systems and technology support their business strategies with supporting KPIs and performance targets
- Influence organization, customers, suppliers, partners and peers on the contribution of own specialism. Build appropriate and effective business relationships.
- Manage strategic third-party relationships with suppliers where necessary
- Work with partners in Business Intelligence and Product Development to create efficiencies
- Identify and specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers
- Lead the planning of product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Advise on the available standards, methods, tools and applications relevant to own specialism and can make appropriate choices from alternatives.
What you'll bring
- Passionate about account security and fraud prevention and about delivering the best possible End-User Experience
- Proven experience in similar products in a high-transaction based environment
- Proven experience in successfully managing and leading projects and programs on a global basis
- Highly organised – proven ability to proactively manage time effectively when handling multiple simultaneous projects
- Proven experience of working effectively with globally distributed teams and stakeholders
- Personable character and an exceptional communicator – ability to communicate at the highest level both written and verbal
- Extensive years of product management and product development experience relevant to responsibilities in this role
- Good at getting on with things in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment.
- This position requires International travel
What's in it for you
- Inspiring and fulfilling work at an innovative and values-driven company creating cutting-edge tech
- Attractive salary and customisable benefits package
- Flexible working hours and ways of working
- Contemporary and accessible office environments with a range of workplace perks
- Six weeks’ paid leave for every four years of service
- Relocation package for you and your family including soft-landing package services to help you settle in (applicable in Spain, if you are moving from a different city/country)
- Being part of a team with a forward-looking, international mindset and agile working practices
- A friendly, inclusive and multicultural environment (we are made up of over 35 nationalities, speaking almost 30 languages)
- Wellbeing programmes, learning and personal growth opportunities
- A range of employee events throughout the year, including team building activities, Learning Labs, Hackathons and Designathons
- Opportunities to shape the tech community within and outside of the company, through mentoring and knowledge-sharing