Who we are
The Workshop is a tech company that develops intuitive software for the online gaming industry. Our motto is to move “Fearlessly Forward” together. Cooperative innovation is at the center of everything we do – from our games, new products and technologies, to how we collaborate and share inspiration with one another.
What we believe
We understand that great ideas come from great people, and great people thrive when they’re trusted to challenge, change, improve, and perfect our products and processes. Our forte lies in the diversity of our skills – and that comes from the diversity of our people.
Our commitment to you
The Workshop is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace, where we all learn together, trust each other, and value collaboration. We welcome candidates of all genders, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, nationality, belief (or lack thereof), and programming language preference. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer a friendly, supportive working environment for all. It’s a place where you can try new ideas, take risks, and enjoy the support to move Fearlessly Forward.
What you'll do
- Continuous exploratory testing on new projects.
- Promote the best practices in software testing on the teams.
- Work close with Senior Quality Engineers to be aligned with the specific needs of the teams you will be helping.
- Promote the application of the testing pyramid.
- Promote the CI/CD best practices where automated testing is fundamental.
- Support Software Engineers on the technical and non-technical testing types.
- Help with operational tasks.
- Root cause analysis of testing failures.
What you'll bring
- High Motivation, seeking a long-term career in quality.
- Expertise with different approaches and phases of manual testing (ex: Exploratory Testing).
- Understanding the testing pyramid even on those layers that are more technical.
- Knowledge of the different automated tests that supports the quality process.
- Good understanding of the CI/CD practices.
- Proactivity. Take the lead of problems when it is required.
- Exceptional communication (oral/written) and presentation skills.
What's in it for you
- Flexible ways of working, with no minimum office attendance required
- Inspiring and fulfilling work at an innovative and values-driven company creating cutting-edge tech
- Attractive salary and customisable benefits package
- Flexible working hours and ways of working
- Contemporary and accessible office environments with a range of workplace perks
- Six weeks’ paid leave for every four years of service
- Relocation package for you and your family including soft-landing package services to help you settle in (applicable in Spain, if you are moving from a different city/country)
- Being part of a team with a forward-looking, international mindset and agile working practices
- A friendly, inclusive, and multicultural environment (we are made up of over 35 nationalities, speaking almost 30 languages)
- Wellbeing programs, learning, and personal growth opportunities
- A range of employee events throughout the year, including team building activities, Learning Labs, Hackathons, and Designations
- Opportunities to shape the tech community within and outside of the company, through mentoring and knowledge-sharing