Who we are
The Workshop is a tech company that develops intuitive software for the online gaming industry. Our motto is to move “Fearlessly Forward” together. Cooperative innovation is at the center of everything we do – from our games, new products and technologies, to how we collaborate and share inspiration with one another.
What we believe
We understand that great ideas come from great people, and great people thrive when they’re trusted to challenge, change, improve, and perfect our products and processes. Our forte lies in the diversity of our skills – and that comes from the diversity of our people.
Our commitment to you
The Workshop is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace, where we all learn together, trust each other, and value collaboration. We welcome candidates of all genders, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, nationality, belief (or lack thereof), and programming language preference. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer a friendly, supportive working environment for all. It’s a place where you can try new ideas, take risks, and enjoy the support to move Fearlessly Forward.
What you'll do
- Full ownership of the Casino Games product portfolio with focus on creating innovative, market leading and disruptive products.
- Contributes to strategy and leads the product team that delivers it.
- Own the Casino Games product roadmap having final sign off on game mechanics, user flows and detailed specifications.
- Support the product managers in prioritising and refining individual product backlogs for assigned products, balancing the business needs of stakeholders and players.
- Support product managers and product owners when collaborating with cross-functional teams, customers and stakeholders including: design, architecture, security, engineering, and user enablement.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and customers across the organisation to inform the Casino Games vision, strategy, features, and prioritisation.
- Collaborate with Compliance team to ensure all products meet the required jurisdictional compliance whilst always maintaining consideration of responsible gambling and social responsibility.
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence team to secure data points that measure product success and efficient reporting.
Manage strategic third-party relationships with suppliers where necessary in collaboration with the Games Partnership team.
What you'll bring
- A proven track record as a Senior Product Leader or similar role within Online Casino Games (Slots Games, Table Games).
- A passion for web, digital transformation, customer impact and loyalty.
- A customer-centric mindset supported by design thinking.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire teams/stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment.
- Great organisational skills and a proven ability to proactively manage time effectively when handling multiple simultaneous initiatives.
- Creative flair and knowledge of game play.
- Exceptional eye for detail with an ability to critique in a constructive and precise way. Creative flair.
- Hands-on experience managing a product team throughout all stages of the product lifecycle.
- The ability to use evidence-based or data driven decision making.
- A balance of technical knowledge and business acumen.
- A high degree of organisation, individual initiative, and personal accountability.
- Experience of people management.
- Product Manager qualifications a plus.
What's in it for you
- Inspiring and fulfilling work at an innovative and values-driven company creating cutting-edge tech
- Attractive salary and customisable benefits package
- Hybrid working, manage your time between the office and remote working as agreed with your manager and team members
- Contemporary and accessible office environments with a range of workplace perks
- Six weeks’ paid leave for every four years of service
- Relocation package for you and your family including soft-landing package services to help you settle in (applicable in Spain, if you are moving from a different city/country)
- Being part of a team with a forward-looking, international mindset and agile working practices
- A friendly, inclusive and multicultural environment (we are made up of over 35 nationalities, speaking almost 30 languages)
- Wellbeing programmes, learning and personal growth opportunities
- A range of employee events throughout the year, including team building activities, Learning Labs, Hackathons and Designathons
- Opportunities to shape the tech community within and outside of the company, through mentoring and knowledge-sharing