Who we are
The Workshop is a tech company that develops intuitive software for the online gaming industry. Our motto is to move “Fearlessly Forward” together. Cooperative innovation is at the center of everything we do – from our games, new products and technologies, to how we collaborate and share inspiration with one another.
In the IT Services Group at The Workshop (Lionfish), we are looking for experienced Business Analysts who will be responsible for optimizing performance, diagnosing problems, implementing process solutions, and correlating customer activity with long-term value.
The ideal business analyst will have a solid technical background, excellent interpersonal skills, be structured, organized, oriented to objectives, and be able to work with autonomy and propose solutions to the problems.
What you'll do
- Define as-is and to-be systems and processes, identify risks and opportunities and work with subject matter experts to communicate the right level of detail for different audiences.
- Work with stakeholders to clarify and document objectives and success criteria
- Capture, elaborate, prioritize, and communicate requirements
- Maintain requirements traceability through to project deliverables
- Identify customer journeys and user flows, and incorporate them into the analysis and requirements
- Maintain a technical understanding of the solution being delivered, and facilitate technical discussions with subject matter experts
- Analyze and manage requirements changes and keep stakeholders informed
- Tailor documentation and communication to different audiences, ensuring effective knowledge transfer
- Facilitate stakeholder demos, user acceptance testing, and training
- Identify gaps and opportunities in delivery processes, and recommend improvements
What you'll bring
- Demonstrated experience in Technical Business Analysis
- Confident communicator with excellent written and verbal communication
- Great general technical knowledge and a willingness to learn
- Creative problem-solving mindset and can-do attitude
- Strong attention to detail combined with an ability to see the big picture
- Proven experience in managing stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment
- Familiarity with Agile and/or ITIL is a plus
- Business Analysis Certification or any equivalent certification would be advantageous
- Previous experience working with Cloud infrastructure tools is a plus
What's in it for you
- Inspiring and fulfilling work at an innovative and values-driven company creating cutting-edge tech
- Attractive salary and customizable benefits package
- Flexible ways of working, with no minimum office attendance required
- Contemporary and accessible office environments with a range of workplace perks
- Six weeks’ paid leave for every four years of service
- Relocation package for you and your family including soft-landing package services to help you settle in (applicable in Spain, if you are moving from a different city/country)
- Being part of a team with a forward-looking, international mindset and agile working practices
- A friendly, inclusive and multicultural environment (we are made up of over 35 nationalities, speaking almost 30 languages)
- Wellbeing programmes, learning and personal growth opportunities
- A range of employee events throughout the year, including team building activities, Learning Labs, Hackathons and Designathons
- Opportunities to shape the tech community within and outside of the company, through mentoring and knowledge-sharing
We understand that great ideas come from great people, and great people thrive when they’re trusted to challenge, change, improve, and perfect our products and processes. Our forte lies in the diversity of our skills – and that comes from the diversity of our people.
We're committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace, where we all learn together, trust each other, and value collaboration. We welcome candidates of all genders, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, nationality, belief (or lack thereof), and programming language preference. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer a friendly, supportive working environment for all. It’s a place where you can try new ideas, take risks, and enjoy the support to move Fearlessly Forward.