Who we are
The Workshop is a tech company that develops intuitive software for the online gaming industry. Our motto is to move “Fearlessly Forward” together. Cooperative innovation is at the center of everything we do – from our games, new products and technologies, to how we collaborate and share inspiration with one another.
The Scrum Master will be part of the ITSG Management team. The main target for this profile will be to ensure productivity for the technical teams in an Agile-driven environment, managing the sprints and removing impediments preventing the teams to deliver as expected.
You will need to interact with technical teams outside the organization in outsourcing models to ensure an integrated final product, as well. You will ensure that the correct processes are applied for a clear and agreed roadmap in a demonstrable way through data. Finally, you will interact with Product Managers and Business stakeholders, as well as with other teams inside and outside ITSG to remove blockers and impediments for the team.
What you will do:
- Protect and ensure Agile-driven delivery process for ITSG developed services and products
- Responsible for iteration/sprint planning together with the management of sprint backlog.
- Remove impediments and blockers for your teams, so delivery process progresses smoothly
- Provide visibility of the progress done on every iteration to ITSG Managers, Services/Product Managers and stakeholders.
- Be the responsible of ensuring overall productivity within the team
- Sponsor ownership and accountability at all levels within the team aiming to promote an autonomous development team
- We're a distributed team, so some time flexibility is required for this role
- Be the team go-to person and representative towards senior management and stakeholders
- Assist in project planning, oversee development and overall support of the team throughout the products' software development lifecycle
- Coordinate with outsourced teams
- Handle and own Agile-driven ceremonies
- Lead the team beyond managing tickets or process within established procedures, inspiring them, challenging the status quo as well as existing solutions and approaches
What you will bring:
- 3+ years experience in management roles in Development or ITSM
- Vast experience in managing teams in Agile environments. JIRA is a plus.
- A passion for (Agile) software development processes, methodologies and technologies.
- Creative problem-solving mindset, can-do attitude and leadership skills.
- Have worked in IT and software development projects, with distributed teams.
- A demonstrated capability in engaging and communicating with senior management stakeholders.
- A demonstrated capability in staff management.
- Business fluency in English.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good communication and team player skills.
- Well organised, ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Self-driven, Self-starter.
What's in it for you
- Inspiring and fulfilling work at an innovative and values-driven company creating cutting-edge tech
- Attractive salary and customisable benefits package
- Hybrid working, manage your time between the office and remote working as agreed with your manager and team members
- Contemporary and accessible office environments with a range of workplace perks
- Six weeks’ paid leave for every four years of service
- Relocation package for you and your family including soft-landing package services to help you settle in (applicable in Spain, if you are moving from a different city/country)
- Being part of a team with a forward-looking, international mindset and agile working practices
- A friendly, inclusive and multicultural environment (we are made up of over 35 nationalities, speaking almost 30 languages)
- Wellbeing programmes, learning and personal growth opportunities
- A range of employee events throughout the year, including team building activities, Learning Labs, Hackathons and Designathons
- Opportunities to shape the tech community within and outside of the company, through mentoring and knowledge-sharing
We understand that great ideas come from great people, and great people thrive when they’re trusted to challenge, change, improve, and perfect our products and processes. Our forte lies in the diversity of our skills – and that comes from the diversity of our people.
We are committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace, where we all learn together, trust each other, and value collaboration. We welcome candidates of all genders, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, nationality, belief (or lack thereof), and programming language preference. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer a friendly, supportive working environment for all. It’s a place where you can try new ideas, take risks, and enjoy the support to move Fearlessly Forward.