Who we are
The Workshop is a tech company that develops intuitive software for the online gaming industry. Our motto is to move “Fearlessly Forward” together. Cooperative innovation is at the center of everything we do – from our games, new products and technologies, to how we collaborate and share inspiration with one another.
What you'll do
- Become an information source and communicator between different business areas.
- Collect and document client's feedback for improvements in our tools.
- Keep the data in our tools and systems clean and consistent.
- Support multiple projects across different phases, such as: information discovery, documentation, requirements elicitation, and so on.
- Monitor product performance and provide analysis and support to inform the management of products ensuring business outcomes are met.
- Identify problems and opportunities, determine how they ought to be addressed, and support efficient implementation to deliver even better products to the customers through process improvements.
- Understand and build user and customer journeys.
- Be confident working in an agile environment and be a champion for increased agility.
- Build user stories.
- Understand strategic business needs and plans for growth.
- Improve the quality of our IT products and services.
- Contribute in the design of technical systems and business models.
What you'll bring
- Business analysis experience will include working in a software company with focus on requirements gathering and documentation, and business process analysis.
- Experience of presenting effectively to non-technical and technical stakeholders.
- Experience communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels within the organisation, including spoken and written presentations, proposals, specifications and reports.
- Experience to include working on roughly 2-3 projects, to include a variety of customer facing, back-end systems and integration.
- Experience working within Agile software development environments.
- Evidence of problem solving ability and providing creative solutions.
- Ability to adapt to change and to easily switch contexts, and to work in fast-paced environments.
- General knowledge in IT and/or domain registration and DNS management is desirable.
The above list of duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake tasks that are reasonably expected within the scope and grading of the post.
What's in it for you
- Inspiring and fulfilling work at an innovative and values-driven company creating cutting-edge tech.
- Attractive salary and customisable benefits package.
- Hybrid working, manage your time between the office and remote working as agreed with your manager and team members.
- Contemporary and accessible office environments with a range of workplace perks.
- Six weeks’ paid leave for every four years of service
- Relocation package for you and your family including soft-landing package services to help you settle in (applicable in Spain, if you are moving from a different city/country).
- Being part of a team with a forward-looking, international mindset and agile working practices.
- A friendly, inclusive and multicultural environment (we are made up of over 35 nationalities, speaking almost 30 languages).
- Wellbeing programmes, learning and personal growth opportunities.
- A range of employee events throughout the year, including team building activities, Learning Labs, Hackathons and Designathons.
- Opportunities to shape the tech community within and outside of the company, through mentoring and knowledge-sharing.
We understand that great ideas come from great people, and great people thrive when they’re trusted to challenge, change, improve, and perfect our products and processes. Our forte lies in the diversity of our skills – and that comes from the diversity of our people.
The Workshop is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace, where we all learn together, trust each other, and value collaboration. We welcome candidates of all genders, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, nationality, belief (or lack thereof), and programming language preference. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer a friendly, supportive working environment for all. It’s a place where you can try new ideas, take risks, and enjoy the support to move Fearlessly Forward.