Who we are
The Workshop is a tech company that develops intuitive software for the online gaming industry. Our motto is to move “Fearlessly Forward” together. Cooperative innovation is at the center of everything we do – from our games, new products and technologies, to how we collaborate and share inspiration with one another.
What we believe
We understand that great ideas come from great people, and great people thrive when they’re trusted to challenge, change, improve, and perfect our products and processes. Our forte lies in the diversity of our skills – and that comes from the diversity of our people.
Our commitment to you
The Workshop is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace, where we all learn together, trust each other, and value collaboration. We welcome candidates of all genders, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, nationality, belief (or lack thereof), and programming language preference. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer a friendly, supportive working environment for all. It’s a place where you can try new ideas, take risks, and enjoy the support to move Fearlessly Forward.
What you'll do
- Create innovative prototypes that are in line with the game/product concept and verify their potential via tests under real-world conditions.
- Collaborate with Game Designers and Mathematicians turning the most promising concepts into life.
- Work with the Mathematicians to create and maintain a prototyping framework.
- Work closely with the Head of Product – Games to support the product ideation process.
- Work under broad direction being responsible for day-to-day prototyping activities.
- Keep up to date on the state of the prototyping technologies and trends.
What you'll bring
- Previous working experience as a prototyping designer in Casino Game Studio
- Experience in prototyping games in different technologies and with different mechanics
- Experience of one or more prototyping tools and are able to independently demonstrate a gameplay mechanic or UX design.
- Extremely comfortable with Excel and experienced at understanding game mechanics.
- Experience in Unity.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- Have a good understanding of software development industry.
- Relevant domain knowledge (Betting and Gambling background preferred).
- Familiar with Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence).
- Good at getting on with things in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment.
What's in it for you
- Inspiring and fulfilling work at an innovative and values-driven company creating cutting-edge tech
- Attractive salary and customisable benefits package
- Flexible working hours and ways of working
- Contemporary and accessible office environments with a range of workplace perks
- Six weeks’ paid leave for every four years of service
- Relocation package for you and your family including soft-landing package services to help you settle in (applicable in Spain, if you are moving from a different city/country)
- Being part of a team with a forward-looking, international mindset and agile working practices
- A friendly, inclusive and multicultural environment (we are made up of over 35 nationalities, speaking almost 30 languages)
- Wellbeing programmes, learning and personal growth opportunities
- A range of employee events throughout the year, including team building activities, Learning Labs, Hackathons and Designathons
- Opportunities to shape the tech community within and outside of the company, through mentoring and knowledge-sharing