Who we are
The Workshop is a tech company that develops intuitive software for the online gaming industry. Our motto is to move “Fearlessly Forward” together. Cooperative innovation is at the center of everything we do – from our games, new products and technologies, to how we collaborate and share inspiration with one another.
The Scrum Master will be part of the ITSG Management team. The main target for this profile will be to ensure delivery of value from the technical squads and supporting the Organisation's changes towards agility.
What you will do:
- Build a Scrum squad upon Scrum values, creating a safe environment where squad members feel comfortable to share and propose improvements in processes and ways of working.
- Facilitate Scrum events, making sure everyone understand their role in each event and ensuring that they take place and are positive, productive, and kept within the timebox.
- Define and set the squad´s Agile Maturity to measure the progress towards Agile adoption.
- Define metrics to measure Squad efficiency at delivering value to the business.
- Provide the Squad with tools to help planning and overseeing of sprints: Capacity calculations, velocity, burndown charts, etc.
- Coaching the squad members in cross-functionality and helping the Scrum Squad focus on creating high-value work, establishing ways to promote self organization.
- Causing the removal of impediments to the Scrum Squad’s progress.
- Contribute to the Agile adoption of Lionfish through the Scrum Masters Guild and support the organization during changes.
- Provide support to the business by finding techniques for effective Product Backlog management and ensuring the business knows how to arrange the Product Backlog to maximize value.
What you will bring:
- 3+ years experience in management roles in Development or ITSM.
- Vast experience in managing teams in Agile environments. JIRA is a plus.
- A passion for (Agile) software development processes, methodologies and technologies.
- Creative problem-solving mindset, can-do attitude and leadership skills.
- Have worked in IT and software development projects, with distributed teams.
- A demonstrated capability in engaging and communicating with senior management stakeholders.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Business fluency in English.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good communication and team player skills.
- Well organised, ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Self-driven, Self-starter.
What's in it for you
- Inspiring and fulfilling work at the innovative, value-driven global company that uses cutting-edge tech.
- Global work experience in agile methodology.
- International, friendly and inclusive multi-cultural environment (over 35 nationalities that speak altogether almost 30 languages!).
- Attractive salary and flexible benefits package (incl. medical insurance for you and your family, life insurance, free language classes).
- Playful, accessible office in the Technology Park of Málaga with a free, private bus connection from the city centre and a range of workplace perks.
- Flexible working hours and ways of working, well-being programs, learning and growth opportunities every day.
- Relocation package for you and your family including soft-landing package services to help you settle down in Spain (if you are moving from a different city/country).
- Flexibility of working from home or in the office to stay both safe and collaborative.
- Team building events, Learning Labs, Hackathons, Designatons, and even Referathons!
- Opportunity to shape the tech community inside and outside of The Workshop, mentoring and sharing knowledge with others.
- Six weeks’ paid leave for every four years of service.