Who we are
The Workshop is a tech company that develops incredible software for the online gaming industry. Living by the motto “Fearlessly Forward,” innovation is at the centre of everything we do, whether it’s our games, new products and technologies. We understand that great ideas come from great people, and great people thrive when they’re trusted to challenge, change, improve, and perfect our products and processes.
Our strength lies in the diversity of our skills, and that comes from the diversity of our people. The Workshop is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other, trust each other, and value collaboration. We welcome candidates of all genders, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, nationality, belief (or lack thereof,) and programming language preference. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer a pleasant, supportive place to work – whoever you are. It’s a place where you can try new ideas, take risks, and move Fearlessly Forward.
What you’ll do
- You will be working in a team responsible for the end to end delivery of casino games as well as the maintenance and evolution of the game development framework, making sure that best practices and technology are kept up to date as the owner of all related systems in the Games ecosystem.
- You will work side by side with your peers, and together you will have all the expertise to cover all aforementioned areas and being able to contribute from inception to production delivery and beyond.
- You will be part of the Games Value Stream in the Gaming Division, where you will be working alongside other teams across multiple locations to deliver against our strategic objectives.
What you’ll bring
We are always interested in discussing this opportunity and looking for talented developers with solid analytical, design and problem solving skills, expertise with high-performance applications. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership and team collaboration qualities and be enthusiastic to tackle new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward. You will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions.
- Demonstrated back-end skills,(multithreading, OOP, etc.) and/or strong front-end skills
- Good understanding of web based applications (HTTP protocol, Web Servers, Caching, etc.)
- Good testing practices (unit, component and E2E testing)
- Understanding of the data modelling
- Agile approach to development
- Continuous integrations tools
- Positive, growth mindset and creativity while problem solving
- Collaborative, team player attitude and good communication skills in English
- Curiosity to learn new languages/frameworks
What you'll work with
- Excellent & extensive technical knowledge of Web application development
- Strong Mathematics (particularly in the area of probabilities)
Nice to have:
- Microservices experience
What’s in it for you
- Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech
- Global work experience in an agile methodology
- International, friendly and inclusive multi-cultural environment (over 35 nationalities that speak altogether almost 30 languages!)
- Competitive salary and relocation packages for you and your family
- Flexible working hours, well-being programs, learning and growth opportunities
- Team building events, learning labs, Hackathons/Designatons and extravagant corporate events
- Opportunity to shape the tech community inside and outside of The Workshop, mentoring and sharing knowledge with others
- Workplace perks including gaming consoles, darts, pool, foosball, books, massages and a kitchen full of coffee, fruit and even ice-cream