Who we are
The Workshop is a tech company that develops incredible software for the online gaming industry. Living by the motto “Fearlessly Forward,” innovation is at the centre of everything we do, whether it’s our games, new products and technologies. We understand that great ideas come from great people, and great people thrive when they’re trusted to challenge, change, improve, and perfect our products and processes.
Our strength lies in the diversity of our skills, and that comes from the diversity of our people. The Workshop is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other, trust each other, and value collaboration. We welcome candidates of all genders, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, nationality, belief (or lack thereof,) and programming language preference. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer a pleasant, supportive place to work – whoever you are. It’s a place where you can try new ideas, take risks, and move Fearlessly Forward.
What you’ll do
- Continuous exploratory testing on new projects.
- Promote the best practices in software testing on the teams.
- Work close with Senior Quality Engineers to be aligned with the specific needs of the teams you will be helping.
- Promote the application of the testing pyramid.
- Promote the CI/CD best practices where automated testing is fundamental.
- Support Software Engineers on the technical and non-technical testing types.
- Help with operational tasks.
- Root cause analysis of testing failures.
What you’ll bring
We are always interested in discussing this opportunity and looking for talented developers with solid analytical, design and problem solving skills, expertise with high-performance applications. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership and team collaboration qualities and be enthusiastic to tackle new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward. You will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions.
- High Motivation, seeking a long-term career in quality.
- Expertise with different approaches and phases of manual testing (ex: Exploratory Testing).
- Understanding the testing pyramid even on those layers that are more technical.
- Knowledge of the different automated tests that supports the quality process.
- Good understanding of the CI/CD practices.
- Proactivity. Take the lead of problems when it is required.
- Exceptional communication (oral/written) and presentation skills.
What’s in it for you
- Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech
- Global work experience in an agile methodology
- International, friendly and inclusive multi-cultural environment (over 35 nationalities that speak altogether almost 30 languages!)
- Competitive salary and relocation packages for you and your family
- Playful office in the Technology Park of Málaga with a free, private bus connection from the city centre
- Flexible working hours, well-being programs, learning and growth opportunities
- Team building events, learning labs, Hackathons/Designatons and extravagant corporate events
- Opportunity to shape the tech community inside and outside of The Workshop, mentoring and sharing knowledge with others
- Workplace perks including gaming consoles, darts, pool, foosball, books, massages and a kitchen full of coffee, fruit and even ice-cream