Who we are
The Workshop is a tech company that develops intuitive software for the online gaming industry. Our motto is to move “Fearlessly Forward” together. Cooperative innovation is at the center of everything we do – from our games, new products and technologies, to how we collaborate and share inspiration with one another.
You’ll thrive on change and challenge, you’ll love the thrill of identifying ways to make life infinitely better for customers, users and players, and you will get your kicks from building great client relationships and helping your team deliver value for them.
We take our values seriously, so we are looking for someone who’s a self aware servant leader, with a passion for the development of their people and for operating in an open, transparent and respectful organisation.
What you'll do
- Develop and communicate a clear product vision and strategy for each product in your portfolio, including all front-end touchpoints and back-end tools.
- Support and empower product teams & engineering colleagues to deliver a roadmap that balances exciting, strategic feature development with pragmatic, long-term, technical and operational scale, security, and scalability aligned to client value
- Recruit, hire and mentor new team members, and create a dynamic, exciting, and sustainable working environment which attracts and retains outstanding, values-driven talent.
- Play an active part of the product leadership team, helping to build a positive organizational culture, and sponsoring company-wide initiatives and events
What you'll bring
- Substantial team management experience with the ability to manage cross-functional teams.
- Proven ability to successfully bring new products to market, on time, on-budget, that achieve success in the marketplace.
- Extraordinary business judgment, team management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Dedication to mentoring and developing a strong team of product owners & designers.
- Experience executing market, competitive, and other user research to develop product strategies that proved successful.
- Experience developing long-term strategic relationships with customers, partners, industry leaders, and regulators.
- A deep understanding of the product culture.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated ability to collaborate with others to achieve productive results.
- An extremely disciplined and organized approach to product and project management
- Some international travel may be required.
What's in it for you
- Inspiring and fulfilling work at an innovative and values-driven company creating cutting-edge tech
- Attractive salary and customizable benefits package
- A hybrid working model that enhances the collaboration at the workplace on a weekly basis and the freedom to work from home.
- Contemporary and accessible office environments with a range of workplace perks
- Six weeks’ paid leave for every four years of service
- Relocation package for you and your family including soft-landing package services to help you settle in (applicable in Spain, if you are moving from a different city/country)
- Being part of a team with a forward-looking, international mindset and agile working practices
- A friendly, inclusive and multicultural environment (we are made up of over 35 nationalities, speaking almost 30 languages)
- Wellbeing programmes, learning and personal growth opportunities
- A range of employee events throughout the year, including team building activities, Learning Labs, Hackathons and Designathons
- Opportunities to shape the tech community within and outside of the company, through mentoring and knowledge-sharing
We understand that great ideas come from great people, and great people thrive when they’re trusted to challenge, change, improve, and perfect our products and processes. Our forte lies in the diversity of our skills – and that comes from the diversity of our people.
The Workshop is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace, where we all learn together, trust each other, and value collaboration. We welcome candidates of all genders, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, nationality, belief (or lack thereof), and programming language preference. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer a friendly, supportive working environment for all. It’s a place where you can try new ideas, take risks, and enjoy the support to move Fearlessly Forward.