Who we are
The Workshop is a tech company that develops incredible software for the online gaming industry. Living by the motto “Fearlessly Forward,” innovation is at the centre of everything we do, whether it’s our games, new products and technologies. We understand that great ideas come from great people, and great people thrive when they’re trusted to challenge, change, improve, and perfect our products and processes. Our strength lies in the diversity of our skills, and that comes from the diversity of our people. The Workshop is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other, trust each other, and value collaboration. We welcome candidates of all genders, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, nationality, belief (or lack thereof,) and programming language preference. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer a pleasant, supportive place to work – whoever you are. It’s a place where you can try new ideas, take risks, and move Fearlessly Forward.
What you'll do
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to help grow our evolving product portfolio.
Thinking strategically rather than tactically, you’ll drive the quality and profitability of a specific set of Casino products on a global scale. You’ll take games from idea to fully-fledged products too, building on your own light bulb moments as well as the inspired input of fellow innovators. It means keeping on top of competitor activity, as well as global and regional trends. Seizing opportunities. And putting tablet and mobile technology at the heart of your plans.
It’s a chance to capitalise on your business and technical savvy – and to make your vision for compelling online games a reality.
- Define & support the creation of desirable, feasible, viable, and sustainable products that meet the needs of the customer
- Translate business outcomes into a product vision and strategy
- Own the product roadmap and prioritise features
- Support the product owner in prioritising and refining the program backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders and customers
- Ensure feature demos are presented to customers early & often
- Preparation and participation in Program Increment Planning
- Define releases and program increments
- Work with cross-functional teams, customers and stakeholders including: design, architecture, security, engineering, and user enablement
- Turn data insights into product features with actionable outcomes to the customer
- Partner with internal stakeholders and customers across the organisation to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritisation.
- Work with product owners to translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Develop and maintain appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future investment
- Manage strategic third-party relationships with suppliers where necessary
What you'll bring
- Casino rewards experience.
- A passion for web, digital transformation, customer impact and loyalty
- A customer-centric mindset supported by design thinking
- Proven experience in similar products in a high-transaction based environment
- Proven experience in successfully managing and leading projects and programs on a global basis
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire internal teams/stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- Great organisational skills and a proven ability to proactively manage time effectively when handling multiple simultaneous projects
- Proven experience of working effectively with globally distributed teams and stakeholders
- A proven track record as a Product Manager or similar role within Online Gaming Industry
- A high degree of proficiency in iterative development, understanding of Agile methodologies - Scaled Agile frameworks is a plus
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
- The ability to use evidence-based or data driven decision making
- Strong collaboration & facilitation skills
- Product Manager Qualifications
- A balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
- A high degree of organisation, individual initiative, and personal accountability
- An established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams and high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development, understanding of Agile principle
What's in it for you
- A generous relocation package
- Medical insurance for you and your family
- Learning and growth opportunities at The Workshop
- Free English or Spanish language classes
- Inclusive culture and fun socials – from weekly drinks to big seasonal events.
- Six weeks’ paid leave for each four years of service
- An in-office massage service
- Soft drinks and fresh fruit
- Regular Hackathons and Designathons
Sound good? Then we’d love to hear from you…