Who we are
The Workshop is a tech company that develops intuitive software for the online gaming industry. Our motto is to move “Fearlessly Forward” together. Cooperative innovation is at the center of everything we do – from our games, new products and technologies, to how we collaborate and share inspiration with one another.
As a Data Analyst you will be responsible for insight and analysis for our Crypto products. You will combine your domain knowledge and experience of quantitative and statistical methods to ensure that our overall product and business strategies are firmly data driven, our Crypto leadership have everything they need to operate and improve their product offerings and our customers are provided with relevant product insights to maximise Crypto product customer value.
You will be a part of our Analytics team, who are responsible for driving insight into the performance of our digital gaming products. Their analytics drives all of TWS’s decision-making, informs product & feature strategies, and delivers detailed critiques of product feature performance. You will be a key member of this team, owning major deliverables and working directly with our senior leadership every day.
You will play a leading role in managing data integrity/quality and combining data sources to provide a comprehensive view of Crypto product performance for both internal stakeholders and customers. Key deliverables will include analysis and insights on product performance, financial data, coin prices & liquidity, customer behavior and web data. This position requires limited International travel.
What you'll do
- Take responsibility for the end-to-end delivery of Crypto Analytics requests. This will include everything from introducing and instilling data best practice and integrating new data sources to visualizing data and presenting outputs.
- Provide your own critique on product performance/functionality and thoughtful recommendations on ways to improve Crypto products and influence the roadmap.
- Work with our Crypto leadership to understand their major business problems, and help resolve them using data & analytics. You will own key analytics deliverables, significant analytics projects and take on the full analytics requirements of an entire business area.
- Define and measure business success, quality metrics, standards and reporting. You will use analytics best practices to review business performance and provide concrete recommendations on product features and market trends.
- Provide requirements to Architecture and Product to build a robust and long-term data solution based on the reporting needs.
- Structure, analyze and report on performance from data extraction (SQL), to statistical analysis (R or Python) to visualization (Tableau).
- Work with Crypto leadership to define and measure the key user behavior within digital products, identify key data points and how they relate to broader product strategy.
- Assist in projects outside your core area, at times connecting to new and unexplored datasets, based on the overall needs of the organization.
What you'll bring
- Have experience/keen interest in Crypto, including but not limited to crypto wallet, coin scoring, privacy and security.
- Be a driven learner, capable of identifying your own areas of self-development and then leveraging the team’s expertise to build your analytical knowledge and skills.
- Be a patient & capable teacher & leader, able to effectively negotiate complex projects and deliver significant outcomes for senior, and potentially difficult, clients.
- Have proven experience of understanding and solving business problems.
- Be an experienced communicator, able to communicate complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Personal experience in crypto analytics is preferred.
- Experience in Business Intelligence, reporting & visualization tools (i.e. Tableau).
- Experience in data management.
- SQL, relational and non-relational database knowledge and Excel skills.
- Data manipulation and analysis skills.
- Experience with R and / or Python.
Nice to have
- Experience in multi-channel analytics, connecting to a variety of data sources with different data quality availability.
What's in it for you
- Inspiring and fulfilling work at an innovative and values-driven company creating cutting-edge tech
- Attractive salary and customisable benefits package
- Flexible working hours and ways of working
- Contemporary and accessible office environments with a range of workplace perks
- Six weeks’ paid leave for every four years of service
- Relocation package for you and your family including soft-landing package services to help you settle in (applicable in Spain, if you are moving from a different city/country)
- Being part of a team with a forward-looking, international mindset and agile working practices
- A friendly, inclusive and multicultural environment (we are made up of over 35 nationalities, speaking almost 30 languages)
- Wellbeing programmes, learning and personal growth opportunities
- A range of employee events throughout the year, including team building activities, Learning Labs, Hackathons and Designathons
- Opportunities to shape the tech community within and outside of the company, through mentoring and knowledge-sharing