Who we are
The Workshop is a tech company that develops intuitive software for the online gaming industry. Our motto is to move “Fearlessly Forward” together. Cooperative innovation is at the center of everything we do – from our games, new products and technologies, to how we collaborate and share inspiration with one another.
What we believe
We understand that great ideas come from great people, and great people thrive when they’re trusted to challenge, change, improve, and perfect our products and processes. Our forte lies in the diversity of our skills – and that comes from the diversity of our people.
Our commitment to you
The Workshop is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace, where we all learn together, trust each other, and value collaboration. We welcome candidates of all genders, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, nationality, belief (or lack thereof), and programming language preference. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer a friendly, supportive working environment for all. It’s a place where you can try new ideas, take risks, and enjoy the support to move Fearlessly Forward.
With influence across the business, you will work closely with a range of other offices and colleagues, specifically the Customer Support team, to drive continuous improvement activities and embed ITIL best practices putting the customer first in all you do.
Ensure smooth operation of the Service Management Tooling platforms (Customer Support Desk), healthy and stable live services by effective toolset and performance management with minimized resolution time. Technical support for continuous improvement of ITIL processes within Service Management.
Finally, you will be accountable for engagement with senior management across all customers. You will ensure that management teams have access to transparent information demonstrating our ability to deliver and are provided with an effective platform to engage and feed-back on our standard of care.
What you'll do
- Ensure smooth operation of SM Tools.
- Provide high availability of tools, platforms and services maintained by SM Tool Team.
- Ensure that measurable KPI’s are set for all service management related processes and procedures.
- Implement and maintain service quality measurements in close cooperation with Service Operations, determine any trends and fall-back in major services and ensure that all required follow-up activities are carried out.
- Ensure that OLAs and SLAs are defined for all technology provided services, drive related discussions and liaise between technology and business to achieve agreement.
- Ensure development and enhancement of SM Tools, applications and systems in line with best practice and practical experience as part of a cycle of continuous improvement.
- Maintenance and operations of proactive and reactive reports, tools and data sources.
- Ensure the setup and administration of the ITSM tooling is managed.
- Assure Business Continuity and participate in Disaster Recovery with coordination of Service Operations Centre.
- Actively and effectively cooperates with his/her internal (local, regional, global) and external contacts and stakeholders.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external partners, suppliers and third parties.
- Regular reviews on vendors’ support activities to ensure the service level required by the organization.
- Continuously seek opportunities to develop operational efficiency through process improvement and automation/integration.
- Develop the organization and people, facilitate learning and knowledge sharing organization.
What you'll bring
- Background in IT (Software Engineering or equivalent is strongly preferred) with 5+ years of experience on IT delivery with a good high-level understanding of technology and the IT architecture landscape.
- BSc/MSc Degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Computing and Systems Development, or similar.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills, capable of working with people at all levels within and external to the business.
- Experience working in a Matrix Management environment.
- Previous experience working within an agile environment and relevant management tools (MS Project, Jira, Confluence and other structured project management tools).
- Knowledge of Agile or iterative methodologies and terminology.
- Experience with integrations with Manage Engine ITSM a plus.
- Experience in an IT role with responsibilities in planning and team management.
- Experience managing and leading IT teams and/or workgroups on a Technical delivery.
- Experience in use of API's, evaluation of service catalogues to fit the business requirements.
- Good communication skills and business engagement.
- Experience working with distributed teams and building relationships with stakeholders.
- Creative, proactive, logical and innovative and will not just accept the status quo.
What's in it for you
- Inspiring and fulfilling work at an innovative and values-driven company creating cutting-edge tech.
- Attractive salary and customisable benefits package.
- Flexible working hours and ways of working.
- Contemporary and accessible office environments with a range of workplace perks.
- Six weeks’ paid leave for every four years of service.
- Relocation package for you and your family including soft-landing package services to help you settle in (applicable in Spain, if you are moving from a different city/country).
- Being part of a team with a forward-looking, international mindset and agile working practices.
- A friendly, inclusive and multicultural environment (we are made up of over 35 nationalities, speaking almost 30 languages).
- Wellbeing programmes, learning and personal growth opportunities.
- A range of employee events throughout the year, including team building activities, Learning Labs, Hackathons and Designathons.
- Opportunities to shape the tech community within and outside of the company, through mentoring and knowledge-sharing.