Who we are
The Workshop is a tech company that develops intuitive software for the online gaming industry. Our motto is to move “Fearlessly Forward” together. Cooperative innovation is at the center of everything we do – from our games, new products and technologies, to how we collaborate and share inspiration with one another.
What we believe
We understand that great ideas come from great people, and great people thrive when they’re trusted to challenge, change, improve, and perfect our products and processes. Our forte lies in the diversity of our skills – and that comes from the diversity of our people.
What you'll Do
As a Senior Product Designer, you will have a significant role and a possibility to work on exciting iGaming, Fintech and Enterprise software products. You will become a part of our growing team and work alongside product designers in cross-collaboration with product and engineering managers, product owners and other business stakeholders.
We are looking for an experienced individual who is passionate about the knowledge share and invests in the growth of others while demonstrating openness, reception and the mindset to do new things and keep on learning.
We are currently looking for a designer who excels in the UX area.
- Master hands-on creation of wireframes, user journeys, specs and other standard UX deliveries;
- Present UX deliveries to cross-functional teams and stakeholders;
- Champion best UX practices that meet user and business needs;
- Organise and facilitate various design workshops and learning initiatives;
- Conduct stakeholders’ interviews and build good working relationships with the senior leadership team;
- Demonstrate attention to detail and empathy to the user needs while achieving core business objectives;
- Be a pro-active mentor and effectively share knowledge;
- Be a design ambassador raising awareness of the importance of great user experiences and the value of design in everything we do.
What you'll Bring
- Extensive experience working within the UX field;
- Proven record in shipping complex UX projects;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills;
- Experience working within a full-stack design team;
- Ability to facilitate design workshops for a wide range of audiences;
- Ability to articulate UX decisions and act upon received feedback;
- Ability to share knowledge and elevate peers through effective mentoring and coaching;
- Experience in managing stakeholders’ expectations;
- Strong knowledge of Design Thinking, IA, UX patterns and guidelines;
- Strong hands-on skills in creating UX prototypes, flows and specs;
- Fluent level of written and spoken English;
- Experience working within the iGaming industry is a plus.
Please, send us your CV and your portfolio (or a few samples in any other form that could demonstrate your skillset) to apply.
What's in it for you
- Inspiring and fulfilling work at an innovative and values-driven company creating cutting-edge tech
- Attractive salary and customisable benefits package
- Contemporary and accessible office environments with a range of workplace perks
- Six weeks’ paid leave for every four years of service
- Relocation package for you and your family including soft-landing package services to help you settle in (applicable in Spain, if you are moving from a different city/country)
- Being part of a team with a forward-looking, international mindset and agile working practices
- A friendly, inclusive and multicultural environment (we are made up of over 35 nationalities, speaking almost 30 languages)
- Wellbeing programmes, learning and personal growth opportunities
- A range of employee events throughout the year, including team building activities, Learning Labs, Hackathons and Designathons
- Opportunities to shape the tech community within and outside of the company, through mentoring and knowledge-sharing