Who we are
The Workshop is a tech company that develops intuitive software for the online gaming industry. Our motto is to move “Fearlessly Forward” together. Cooperative innovation is at the center of everything we do – from our games, new products and technologies, to how we collaborate and share inspiration with one another.
What you'll do
- Administrate the organization network infrastructure in a multi-location environment based on Cisco, F5 and Palo Alto devices.
- Design, implementation, operations, automation, and ongoing management of security systems that safeguard data and information assets for the enterprise
- Proactively monitor the infrastructure for issues and perform capacity planning.
- Participate in the design of market ready, secure networking solutions, policies and processes for our enterprise. Specifically, this includes network security, disaster recovery, and high availability.
- Maintain an up to date documentation of our network, its architecture, detailed network inventory, fault-resolution and modification processes.
- Assist with the creation and update of network standards and ensure that the network is deployed according to these standards.
- Create simple yet powerful deployment processes that increase both velocity and quality.
- Work with vendors and our purchasers to procure appropriate products and services.
- Technically support development based projects, offering assistance and recommendations where required through proper evaluation of network designs and best practices.
- Stay on top of network technology advancements to provide recommendations for the ongoing improvements to our networks.
What you'll bring
- 2-6 years network engineering related experience.
- Operating knowledge of common LAN and WAN technologies, IP and associated layer-4 protocols.
- Good experience with Cisco ASA, ISR/ASR, Catalyst and Nexus hardware.
- Experience with Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE).
- Experience in deploying/managing SD-WAN networks.
- Knowledge of CDN solutions and their connectivity needs.
- Good knowledge and experience of Physical and Virtual Palo Alto Firewalls, Panorama, and Global Protect VPN in big-scale networks as well as management of security policies.
- Experience with load balancing technology, specifically F5 BigIP LTM is an asset.
- Demonstrable experience in many of the following protocols & technologies: IPv4 & IPv6, TCP (internals & flow control), BGP, OSPF, HSRP, TACACS, IPSEC & VPNs, DNS, HTTP.
- Operational familiarity with common network management tools (Cisco Prime, Icinga, Nagios and Netflow).
- Experience with automation and scripting in Linux environment is highly desired.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a team environment.
What's in it for you
- Inspiring and fulfilling work at an innovative and values-driven company creating cutting-edge tech.
- Attractive salary and customisable benefits package.
- Flexible ways of working.
- Contemporary and accessible office environments with a range of workplace perks.
- Six weeks’ paid leave for every four years of service.
- Relocation package for you and your family including soft-landing package services to help you settle in (applicable in Spain, if you are moving from a different city/country).
- Being part of a team with a forward-looking, international mindset and agile working practices.
- A friendly, inclusive and multicultural environment (we are made up of over 35 nationalities, speaking almost 30 languages).
- Wellbeing programmes, learning and personal growth opportunities.
- A range of employee events throughout the year, including team building activities, Learning Labs, Hackathons and Designathons.
- Opportunities to shape the tech community within and outside of the company, through mentoring and knowledge-sharing.
We understand that great ideas come from great people, and great people thrive when they’re trusted to challenge, change, improve, and perfect our products and processes. Our forte lies in the diversity of our skills – and that comes from the diversity of our people.
The Workshop is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace, where we all learn together, trust each other, and value collaboration. We welcome candidates of all genders, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, nationality, belief (or lack thereof), and programming language preference. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer a friendly, supportive working environment for all. It’s a place where you can try new ideas, take risks, and enjoy the support to move Fearlessly Forward.