Who We Are
At The Workshop, we invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From games, disruptive fintech to cutting-edge encryption, we’re all about thinking big and bringing our razor-sharp ideas to life. We’re not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. And we trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve and perfect. It’s a culture where forward-thinkers like you can be fearless and empowered.
We are looking for a talented Social Media Manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will cohesively manage our company image to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
In this role you'll be responsible for planning all campaign content calendars, working closely with Marketing, Commercial, Product and the wider team to ensure all relevant campaign and editorial content is planned, approved and shared in an effective, accurate and timely manner, are performing well and that learnings and insights are fed back into the content planning. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence, ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
What you’ll do
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals and prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly social media plans
- The role will plan & schedule content for digital channels and understand data and analytics to measure results and inform future content.
- This person will work closely with the design team to ensure digital requirements are considered in the images, photos and video for the brand.
- Work closely with the content editor to develop content-driven campaigns and influencer strategies – paid and organic.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor web traffic and social media metrics
- Ensuring the optimisation and management of paid social campaigns across multiple channels are carried out to best practice standards
- Ensuring accurate and timely preparation and analysis of daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries promptly and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
What you’ll bring
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager with all major social platforms (as a minimum Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and Tiktok)
- Proven social media content planning, community management
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Experience working in the paid social space with a focus on strategy and execution is preferred
- Adept at the development of media plans, campaign strategies and budget recommendations with a data-first approach
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Marketing automation tool knowledge is preferred
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
What’s in it for you
- Inspiring and fulfilling work at an innovative and values-driven company creating cutting-edge tech
- Attractive salary and customisable benefits package
- Flexible working hours and ways of working
- Contemporary and accessible office environments with a range of workplace perks
- Being part of a team with a forward-looking, international mindset and agile working practices
- A friendly, inclusive and multicultural environment