Who we are
The Workshop is a tech company that develops incredible software for the online gaming industry. Living by the motto “Fearlessly Forward,” innovation is at the centre of everything we do, whether it’s our games, new products and technologies. We understand that great ideas come from great people, and great people thrive when they’re trusted to challenge, change, improve, and perfect our products and processes. Our strength lies in the diversity of our skills, and that comes from the diversity of our people. The Workshop is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other, trust each other, and value collaboration. We welcome candidates of all genders, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, nationality, belief (or lack thereof,) and programming language preference. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer a pleasant, supportive place to work – whoever you are. It’s a place where you can try new ideas, take risks, and move Fearlessly Forward.
What you'll do
Working as part of the Product Operations team you will live and breathe service excellence. You will support the commercialisation of gambling products across a diverse range of brands and markets, maintaining impeccable standards and client satisfaction at all times. You will be process driven with meticulous attention to detail but at the same time be of inquisitive mind and a natural trouble-shooter. Your can-do attitude and collaborative nature will help you build strong relationships across different stakeholder groups reliant on the effective support of the Product Operations team to drive business growth.
- Provide first and second line client support for any inbound query across a variety of channels including, service desk, email, phone and instant chat.
- Take ownership of incidents internally and externally ensuring an effective triage and troubleshooting process occurs and stakeholders are managed until a satisfactory resolution is achieved.
- Act as a main point of contact with clients for service requests and resolve them where possible using the business’ enterprise tools.
- Follow established SOPs for each incident or service request and support the development of new processes in collaboration with the Product Operations and Customer Engagement teams.
- Delivery of external product and release communications, ensuring all regulatory and specific client requirements are met.
- Carry out UAT on new products and provide feedback to the Product team whilst also expanding your own product knowledge.
- Content management of all brand websites and portals ensuring all materials e.g. marketing assets, jurisdictional certificates, technical documentation etc, are up to date and available for clients to use and/or commercialise.
What you'll bring
- Experience providing first and/or second line support for digital products.
- Experience working with online gambling products would be a bonus.
- An understanding of how API based products work and support the end customer experience.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise numerous projects and deadlines across different time zones whilst managing stakeholder expectations and staying calm under pressure.
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn and adapt to any new change or situation.
- Process driven with strong attention to detail.
- Confident challenging existing processes and presenting new ideas.
- A natural trouble shooter with an inquisitive mind.
- A proven collaborative, self-starter who thrives in a positive, ideas-driven team, culture and environment.
- Confident and outgoing personality; a team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude, happy to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experienced using Excel to manipulate data.
What's in it for you
Our Inventors enjoy…
- A generous relocation package.
- Medical insurance for you and your family
- Free English or Spanish language classes
- Learning and growth opportunities within the company
- Inclusive culture and fun socials
- Soft drinks and fresh fruit
- A games room
- Regular Hackathons and Designathons
- Six weeks’ paid leave for each four years of service
Sounds good? Then we’d love to hear from you.