Who we are
The Workshop is a tech company that develops intuitive software for the online gaming industry. Our motto is to move “Fearlessly Forward” together. Cooperative innovation is at the center of everything we do – from our games, new products and technologies, to how we collaborate and share inspiration with one another.
By working closely with many stakeholders - from clients and business sponsors to product owners - he/she will be pivotal not only in the success of key products, but also in improving the way those products are delivered. We need a team-player with excellent interpersonal skills, structured, organized, oriented to objectives and able to work with autonomy and propose solutions to the problems, leading by example other members of the Product team.
What you'll do
- Monitor product performance and provide analysis and support to inform the management of products ensuring business outcomes are met
- Identify problems and opportunities, determine how they ought to be addressed, and support efficient implementation to deliver even better products to the customers through process improvements
- Understand and build user and customer journeys
- Be confident working in an agile environment and be a champion for increased agility
- Build user stories
What you'll bring
- Business analysis experience in a variety of sectors, with focus on requirements gathering and documentation, and business process analysis
- Business analysis experience will include working in a software company
- Previous experience of working in fast paced environment and to release deadlines.
- Experience of presenting effectively to non-technical and technical stakeholders
- Experience communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels within the organisation, including oral and written presentations, proposals, specifications and reports.
- Undertaken courses on business analysis methodologies
- Experience to include working on roughly 2-3 projects, to include a variety of customer facing, back-end systems and integration.
- Experience working within agile software development environments.
- Evidence of problem solving ability and providing creative solutions.
The above list of duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake tasks that are reasonably expected within the scope and grading of the post.
What's in it for you
- Inspiring and fulfilling work at the innovative, value-driven global company that uses cutting-edge tech.
- Global work experience in agile methodology.
- International, friendly and inclusive multi-cultural environment (over 35 nationalities that speak altogether almost 30 languages!).
- Attractive salary and flexible benefits package (incl. medical insurance for you and your family, life insurance, free language classes).
- Playful, accessible office in the Technology Park of Málaga with a free, private bus connection from the city centre and a range of workplace perks.
- Flexible working hours and ways of working, well-being programs, learning and growth opportunities every day.
- Relocation package for you and your family including soft-landing package services to help you settle down in Spain (if you are moving from a different city/country).
- Flexibility of working from home or in the office to stay both safe and collaborative.
- Team building events, Learning Labs, Hackathons, Designatons, and even Referathons!
- Opportunity to shape the tech community inside and outside of The Workshop, mentoring and sharing knowledge with others.
- Six weeks’ paid leave for every four years of service.
We understand that great ideas come from great people, and great people thrive when they’re trusted to challenge, change, improve, and perfect our products and processes. Our forte lies in the diversity of our skills – and that comes from the diversity of our people.
The Workshop is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace, where we all learn together, trust each other, and value collaboration. We welcome candidates of all genders, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, nationality, belief (or lack thereof), and programming language preference. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer a friendly, supportive working environment for all. It’s a place where you can try new ideas, take risks, and enjoy the support to move Fearlessly Forward.