Who we are
The Workshop is a tech company that develops intuitive software for the online gaming industry. Our motto is to move “Fearlessly Forward” together. Cooperative innovation is at the center of everything we do – from our games, new products and technologies, to how we collaborate and share inspiration with one another.
We are looking for a passionate Product Owner to join TWS’s DevOps department. Our mission is to create new and awesome tools that will empower our development teams to do things in a faster and safer way, whilst standardising processes to ensure all development teams are aligned with each other.
The DevOps department sets the strategy and direction for tools and standards that support our Software Development Lifecycle, including but not limited to: CI/CD, source code and binaries management, platform solutions (Kubernetes, Observability), database provisioning and infrastructure automation.
As a Product Owner in this space, you will ensure our vision and roadmaps are in line with business’ objectives. You will work alongside other Product Owners, Engineering, Architecture and our clients. You will interact with people across our entire company. It is a great opportunity to help us further mature the overall DevOps ecosystem, and to deliver impactful and scalable initiatives across the company.
What you'll do
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Owner to help mature our delivery process. You will be part of a highly-skilled DevOps team who are usually involved in projects with the rest of verticals.
- Be on top of new product and technology trends to advance our capabilities, while balancing an excellent user experience
- Define and drive product vision, strategy and metrics, galvanizing teams to follow you
- Balance needs around usability, productivity, security and scale to create optimal experiences for TWS current and future clients
- Work with Engineering to ensure healthy delivery – including technical capabilities, happiness, resilience, and growth, as well as determining what we buy over what we build.
- Ensure the team is doing the right things. A healthy balance of innovation, support and maintenance is key for successful teams at TWS
What you'll bring
- You have a strong technical background and wide knowledge of the DevOps world.
- You are passionate about balancing delivery with exceptional user experience
- A customer-first mindset
- A high degree of proficiency in iterative development, understanding of Agile principles - Scaled Agile frameworks is a plus
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Excellent organizational skills
- Product Owner Qualifications
- A proactive self-starter attitude, with excellent project management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire internal teams & stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- A high degree of organisation, individual initiative, and personal accountability
- An established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams and high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development, understanding of Agile principles
What's in it for you
- Inspiring and fulfilling work at an innovative and values-driven company creating cutting-edge tech
- Attractive salary and customisable benefits package
- Flexible working hours and ways of working
- Contemporary and accessible office environments with a range of workplace perks
- Six weeks’ paid leave for every four years of service
- Relocation package for you and your family including soft-landing package services to help you settle in (applicable in Spain, if you are moving from a different city/country)
- Being part of a team with a forward-looking, international mindset and agile working practices
- A friendly, inclusive and multicultural environment (we are made up of over 35 nationalities, speaking almost 30 languages)
- Wellbeing programmes, learning and personal growth opportunities
- A range of employee events throughout the year, including team building activities, Learning Labs, Hackathons and Designathons
- Opportunities to shape the tech community within and outside of the company, through mentoring and knowledge-sharing
We understand that great ideas come from great people, and great people thrive when they’re trusted to challenge, change, improve, and perfect our products and processes. Our forte lies in the diversity of our skills – and that comes from the diversity of our people.
The Workshop is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace, where we all learn together, trust each other, and value collaboration. We welcome candidates of all genders, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, nationality, belief (or lack thereof), and programming language preference. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer a friendly, supportive working environment for all. It’s a place where you can try new ideas, take risks, and enjoy the support to move Fearlessly Forward.