Who we are
The Workshop is a tech company that develops intuitive software for the online gaming industry. Our motto is to move “Fearlessly Forward” together. Cooperative innovation is at the center of everything we do – from our games, new products and technologies, to how we collaborate and share inspiration with one another.
The Procurement team is responsible for the end-to-end purchasing lifecycle. The team supports the organization and its customers for its commercial and buying needs across a variety of different functions, departments and locations worldwide. This includes sourcing strategies, managing the procurement stages for goods and services, contract negotiation and renewals and supply chain management that span multiple office locations.
As a Procurement Business Partner, you play a vital role in the supply (advice, guidance and execution) of procurement IT services and work closely Legal, Finance and business stakeholders to facilitate contract preparation, procurement support and guidance in the acquisition of goods and services.
To be successful in your role, you will need an excellent understanding and experience of IT Procurement, particularly in the Data Centre space and appreciation of IT, great attention to detail and the ability to balance competing priorities.
What you'll do
- Provide superior procurement services across the organization to support business objectives
- Ensure NDAs are fully executed and stakeholders/clients are provided with a full supplier engagement service
- Agree the best possible commercial and contractual terms for the business & it’s stakeholders
- Provide a highly professional and valued service in line with organizational policies and procurement best practices
- Coordinate, execute and close out contracts and services agreements across multiple corporate entities and locations
- Onboard new supplier relationships and maintain and maximise current relationships with suppliers
- Advise on IT purchases and management, specifically on Tier 1 vendors, considering organisation’s current agreements, purchases and needs.
- Analyse costs and recommending improvements and opportunities for efficiencies
- Negotiate prices and setting up accounts and contracts
- Compile, review and edit contracts, tender and service agreement documents
- Investigate of any queries or issues that arise in relation to contracts, commercial relationships, basic legal entity questions and supplier services and products
- Maintain close contact and management of key stakeholders to ensure efficiency and knowledge is shared through the organization with regard to all commercial and purchasing activities
- Support legal and finance teams with improving process flow and efficiencies
- Vendor management – cultivate and maintain relationships between the Group and existing suppliers, ensuring there is a consistent vendor management approach, engagement channels, forums and escalation paths are defined, risks are mitigated, thus delivering additional value from the relationship
What you'll bring
- Comprehensive understanding and proven track record in delivering all aspects of the commercial procurement and purchasing lifecycle
- Experience in IT procurement, managing vendors post-contract and ensuring the value of the relationship is maximised
- Deep understanding of Tier 1 IT vendor’s products, contracting options, agreement structure, advantages and limitations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives or activities, and effectively make judgments in prioritizing and time allocation in a high-pressure environment
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to change
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a multi-office environment and willingness to travel to other offices overseas as required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Demonstrate professionalism and maturity when working with internal business functions, peers, senior management, and vendors
What's in it for you
- Inspiring and fulfilling work at an innovative and values-driven company creating cutting-edge tech
- Attractive salary and customisable benefits package
- Flexible working hours and ways of working
- Contemporary and accessible office environments with a range of workplace perks
- Six weeks’ paid leave for every four years of service
- Relocation package for you and your family including soft-landing package services to help you settle in (applicable in Spain, if you are moving from a different city/country)
- Being part of a team with a forward-looking, international mindset and agile working practices
- A friendly, inclusive and multicultural environment (we are made up of over 35 nationalities, speaking almost 30 languages)
- Wellbeing programmes, learning and personal growth opportunities
- A range of employee events throughout the year, including team building activities, Learning Labs, Hackathons and Designathons
- Opportunities to shape the tech community within and outside of the company, through mentoring and knowledge-sharing
We understand that great ideas come from great people, and great people thrive when they’re trusted to challenge, change, improve, and perfect our products and processes. Our forte lies in the diversity of our skills – and that comes from the diversity of our people.
The Workshop is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace, where we all learn together, trust each other, and value collaboration. We welcome candidates of all genders, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, nationality, belief (or lack thereof), and programming language preference. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer a friendly, supportive working environment for all. It’s a place where you can try new ideas, take risks, and enjoy the support to move Fearlessly Forward.