Who we are
The Workshop is a tech company that develops intuitive software for the online gaming industry. Our motto is to move “Fearlessly Forward” together. Cooperative innovation is at the center of everything we do – from our games, new products and technologies, to how we collaborate and share inspiration with one another.
Join our Network Engineering team!
You'll be part of the IT infrastructure Division at The Workshop, made up by high-skilled professionals who collaborate with Product, Core Engineering, IT Services, Support and Architecture teams where excellence is the standard.
We're looking for Network engineers to take on day-to-day support tasks, but also helping us in designing and configuring a vast array of network solutions, since we own our highly private, managed services and data center hosting facilities. Our aim is to match the right tech solutions with our customers needs.
What technologies will you be working with?
- Cisco Routing, Switching and SD-WAN products
- Firewalls such as Palo Alto, Panorama
- Load balancers (F5)
- Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE)
- CDN solutions
What else you’ll be doing:
You will proactively monitor the infrastructure for issues and perform capacity planning. In addition, you will participate in the design of market ready, secure networking solutions, policies and processes for our enterprise. Specifically, this includes network security, disaster recovery, and high availability.
Depending on the team you will be working on, on-call support may be required as part of your duties
What you’ll bring
- Positive, growth mindset, knowledge sharing, and creativity while problem-solving with others.
- Demonstrated experience with some or all of the technologies listed above
- Collaborative, respectful attitude, and good communication skills in English.
- Operational familiarity with common network management tools (Cisco Prime, Icinga, Nagios and Netflow).
- Curiosity to learn and try out new technologies!
What's in it for you
- Inspiring and fulfilling work at an innovative and values-driven company creating cutting-edge tech.
- Attractive salary and customisable benefits package.
- Contemporary and accessible office environments with a range of workplace perks.
- Six weeks’ paid leave for every four years of service.
- Relocation Package for you and for your family, including soft-landing package services to help you settle in Malaga (applicable in Spain if you're moving from a different country/city to Malaga)
- Being part of a team with a forward-looking, international mindset and agile working practices.
- A friendly, inclusive and multicultural environment (we are made up of over 35 nationalities, speaking almost 30 languages).
- Wellbeing programmes, learning and personal growth opportunities.
- A range of employee events throughout the year, including team building activities, Learning Labs, Hackathons and Designathons.
- Opportunities to shape the tech community within and outside of the company, through mentoring and knowledge-sharing.
We understand that great ideas come from great people, and great people thrive when they’re trusted to challenge, change, improve, and perfect our products and processes. Our forte lies in the diversity of our skills – and that comes from the diversity of our people.
The Workshop is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace, where we all learn together, trust each other, and value collaboration. We welcome candidates of all genders, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, nationality, belief (or lack thereof), and programming language preference. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer a friendly, supportive working environment for all. It’s a place where you can try new ideas, take risks, and enjoy the support to move Fearlessly Forward.