Who we are
The Workshop is a tech company that develops intuitive software for the online gaming industry. Our motto is to move “Fearlessly Forward” together. Cooperative innovation is at the center of everything we do – from our games, new products and technologies, to how we collaborate and share inspiration with one another.
Within The Workshop, MSP is a highly private, managed services and data centre hosting facility. We offer an array of different products and services including cloud, co-location, managed security and many other ‘as a’ services. Our business is made up of diverse, highly skilled people who enable our customers and their businesses by matching the right solutions to their technology needs.
In addition, The IT Services Group is at the heart of the value chain for MSP. Our team which consists of Product, Core Engineering, IT Services, Support and Architecture are a tight knit operating unit where excellence is the standard.
What you'll do
- Provide Tier 1 Service Desk services to our customers
- Manage Service Operation processes as required
- Manage major IT incidents from detection to resolution according to Major Incident Management protocol(s) and in conjunction with the ITSM
- Work closely with support teams, 3rd parties, and Business Divisions
- Monitor incident and service queues and ensure tickets are progressed in accordance with agreed operational level procedures
- Prepare ‘start of day’ packs for geographically distributed engineering teams.
- Cooperate closely with ITSM
- Provide continual improvement feeds to Business Analyst
What you'll bring
The ideal Systems Analyst will possess some or all of the following attributes
- Approximately 3 years overall industry experience
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management
- Experience with incident, change or problem management processes
- Ability to work on a rotational shift basis, on weekends, and outside of typical business hours
- Business fluency in English
- ITIL® Knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in geographically spread technology support organization.
- Experience in supporting remotely located end users, VIPs, systems,
- Understanding of the impact of technology on the business.
- Basic knowledge of network and server infrastructure
- Well organized, ability to multitasking
- Self-driven, Self-starter.
What's in it for you
- Inspiring and fulfilling work at an innovative and values-driven company creating cutting-edge tech
- Attractive salary and customisable benefits package
- Flexible working hours and ways of working
- Contemporary and accessible office environments with a range of workplace perks
- Six weeks’ paid leave for every four years of service
- Relocation Package for you and for your family, including soft-landing package services to help you settle in Malaga (applicable in Spain if you're moving from a different country/city to Malaga)
- Being part of a team with a forward-looking, international mindset and agile working practices
- A friendly, inclusive and multicultural environment (we are made up of over 35 nationalities, speaking almost 30 languages)
- Wellbeing programmes, learning and personal growth opportunities
- A range of employee events throughout the year, including team building activities, Learning Labs, Hackathons and Designathons
- Opportunities to shape the tech community within and outside of the company, through mentoring and knowledge-sharing