Business Development Manager
We usually respond within three days
Who we are
The Workshop is a tech company that develops intuitive software for the online gaming industry. Our motto is to move “Fearlessly Forward” together. Cooperative innovation is at the center of everything we do – from our games, new products and technologies, to how we collaborate and share inspiration with one another.
We are one of the leading software providers in the iGaming industry, we are now looking for a Business Development Manager to represent us across our markets. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
Your mission is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
What you'll do
- Conduct research to identify opportunities with new partners/markets
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients to discuss and demonstrate how our games, products and services could be of value to the
- Promote the company’s products/services at industry events, acting as the product spokesperson in the market
- Prepare sales contracts with our legal team and work with the clients to support during the handover to the account management team for go-live
- Keep records of sales and regularly update internal stakeholders on the status’
- Provide market intelligence information back into the business
What You'll bring
- 2+ years Sales/AM/BDM experience in iGaming
- A good understanding of the iGaming landscape, competitors, trends, slot games and market intelligence
- An awareness of regulatory and compliance nuances across markets
- Strong communication, collaboration and customer engagement skills
- A self-starter personality, possessing the aptitude to be independent and resourceful
- Willingness to travel and build/further relationships with prospects/customers in the UK as well as limited international travel, mostly in Europe.
- Highly Motivated
What's in it for you
- Inspiring and fulfilling work at an innovative and values-driven company creating cutting-edge tech
- Attractive salary and customisable benefits package
- Contemporary and accessible office environments with a range of workplace perks
- Six weeks’ paid leave for every four years of service
- Being part of a team with a forward-looking, international mindset and agile working practices
- A friendly, inclusive and multicultural environment (we are made up of over 35 nationalities, speaking almost 30 languages)
- Wellbeing programmes, learning and personal growth opportunities
- A range of employee events throughout the year, including team building activities, Learning Labs, Hackathons and Designathons
- Opportunities to shape the tech community within and outside of the company, through mentoring and knowledge-sharing
- Gaming - Commercial
Life at The Workshop
We’re lucky enough to have a home in some of the world’s best tech hubs – Málaga, London, Reading and Auckland. Our Inventors represent 40 different nationalities and speak almost 30 languages. Check out our current vacancies above, but don’t worry if there’s nothing available – we’d love to hear from you anyway.
Business Development Manager
Loading application form
Already working at The Workshop?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.