Who we are
The Workshop is a tech company that develops intuitive software for the online gaming industry. Our motto is to move “Fearlessly Forward” together. Cooperative innovation is at the center of everything we do – from our games, new products and technologies, to how we collaborate and share inspiration with one another.
We are looking for an experienced Affiliate Manager to join our Gaming division. You will help turbo charge our B2B game studio’s brand and product awareness via third party channels, ultimately leading to new player acquisition and increased activity on our games across online casino operators.
This role will report directly to the Head of Marketing and will be responsible for the development and execution of our affiliate strategy. You will be tasked with building, maintaining, and acquiring a large portfolio of key casino affiliates, streamers and influencers globally, that will support our commercial growth.
You will develop strategies to grow and improve our affiliate partnership programme and you will own all aspects of affiliate management, including identifying, recruiting, vetting and nurturing affiliate relationships as well as generating new and heightened user activity on our games which drives increased revenue.
What you'll do
- Develop and implement an affiliate strategy for our B2B games studio, operating in diverse and global markets.
- Research and recruit new affiliates as well optimising the existing affiliate portfolio.
- Establish and maintain strong affiliate relationships which create demand for our brands and products and ultimately deliver revenue growth.
- Establish a regular cadence of affiliate and streamer activity that promotes our brand and games, whilst ensuring campaigns are planned ahead of time and all relevant business stakeholders are appropriately briefed.
- Work with retained agency partners, as appropriate, to collaborate on affiliate strategies and campaign execution.
- Work proactively to establish three-way collaboration between operator, affiliate and supplier to create exclusive promotions and new conversion funnels into our games.
- Report regularly on performance against agreed KPIs and work with the BI team to carry out in-depth analysis of affiliate activity so you can apply learnings to future activity.
- Monitor affiliate and streamer activity to maintain brand integrity and ensure compliance with regulatory and/or industry regulations as well as any relevant company policy.
- Provide support to affiliates as needed, including resolving issues and answering questions in a timely manner.
- Support the Head of Marketing manage the P&L for all affiliate and streamer activities, demonstrating an in-depth understanding of the value of your portfolio.
- Monitor competitor activity and stay up to date with industry trends to maintain a competitive edge.
- Work closely with the Legal and Procurement teams to ensure new affiliates are onboarded effectively and active affiliates are paid for activity accurately and in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the Commercial and Product teams to have good sight of upcoming new client integrations and product releases that can support ongoing affiliate activity and campaigns.
- Work closely with the content team to ensure Affiliates are supported with up to date PR releases, product launch information, commercial news and bespoke editorials which promote our brands and increase player traffic into our games.
- Work closely with the Product Operations and Design team to ensure affiliates have access to all game and marketing assets they require to successfully promote our brands and games.
- Work closely with the Social Media team to leverage affiliate activity for brand building and user-engagement across our different social channels.
- Attend industry events and conferences to network, nurture existing affiliate relationships and drive new affiliate partnerships.
What you'll bring
- Relevant experience in the online casino industry as an Affiliate Manager or similar role.
- A current and relevant portfolio of key casino affiliates and streamers globally.
- A track record of running successful and disruptive affiliate marketing campaigns in the online casino space.
- Solid sales and negotiation skills that achieves best value for money and tangible results.
- Experience working with affiliate management platforms and tracking solutions.
- A good networker, with the skills to interact confidently with people internally and externally, and gain their trust.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an ability to deliver succinct and on-point messages to your colleagues at all levels across the business.
- Creative flair with an ability to invent and develop original ideas that push the boundaries.
- Meticulous attention to detail, with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent team player who is hard working and resilient with a willingness to learn and adapt to a changing environment.
- A willingness to travel and attend industry events, as required.
- Good knowledge of Excel, keyword research tools and ad-serving technologies.
What's in it for you
- Inspiring and fulfilling work at an innovative and values-driven company creating cutting-edge tech
- Attractive salary and customisable benefits package
- Flexible working hours and ways of working
- Contemporary and accessible office environments with a range of workplace perks
- Six weeks’ paid leave for every four years of service
- Relocation package for you and your family including soft-landing package services to help you settle in (applicable in Spain, if you are moving from a different city/country)
- Being part of a team with a forward-looking, international mindset and agile working practices
- A friendly, inclusive and multicultural environment (we are made up of over 35 nationalities, speaking almost 30 languages)
- Wellbeing programmes, learning and personal growth opportunities
- A range of employee events throughout the year, including team building activities, Learning Labs, Hackathons and Designathons
- Opportunities to shape the tech community within and outside of the company, through mentoring and knowledge-sharing
We understand that great ideas come from great people, and great people thrive when they’re trusted to challenge, change, improve, and perfect our products and processes. Our forte lies in the diversity of our skills – and that comes from the diversity of our people.
The Workshop is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace, where we all learn together, trust each other, and value collaboration. We welcome candidates of all genders, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, nationality, belief (or lack thereof), and programming language preference. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer a friendly, supportive working environment for all. It’s a place where you can try new ideas, take risks, and enjoy the support to move Fearlessly Forward.